Cleveland Clinic Laboratories has been providing the highest quality reference testing for more than 25 years. Today, our staff of more than 100 board-certified anatomic and clinical pathologists and more than 700 medical technologists and laboratory technicians provide crucial pathology and laboratory testing services to clients around the corner and across the country.
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week to perform more than 11 million tests a year. Clients may select from a menu of more than 2,400 routine and esoteric tests. Through the application of leading-edge technology, Cleveland Clinic Laboratories prides itself on providing rapid turnaround time, affordable testing and superior customer service.
Our specialized laboratories provide world-class expertise in anatomic, clinical and molecular pathology. We offer centers of excellence in coagulation, cytogenetics, flow cytometry, hematopathology, microbiology, and subspecialty services in cytopathology, gastroenterology, dermatopathology, and neuropathology.
Physicians and health care facilities across the country rely on the specialists at Cleveland Clinic Laboratories to provide the expert diagnosis, second opinions and subspecialty consultation that are the basis for effective patient care.
Experience the difference with Cleveland Clinic Laboratories.
The Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Institute contributes to excellent patient care by providing comprehensive, high quality laboratory testing and patient-focused expert consultation. This mission is supported by innovative research and new test development, exceptional customer service, continuous quality improvement and leadership in education.
We will provide the highest quality laboratory testing and expert pathology diagnosis to patients institutionally, regionally and nationally.
- Clinical Excellence
- We provide comprehensive and high quality laboratory testing in a patient-responsive manner.
- Expert Diagnosis
- Diagnoses are provided by subspecialty experts, and consultation with physicians is important for patient care.
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- We are continuously evaluating and implementing the best practices in laboratory testing across the testing spectrum.
- Dedication to our Staff
- Our staff are our most valuable resource and are supported and recognized for their accomplishments.
- Innovative Test Development
- A continual focus on new test development is important to provide the best capabilities for patient diagnosis.
- Research and Education
- Research is crucial for leadership in laboratory medicine; education and development is important at all levels.