Cleveland Clinic Laboratories has provided high-quality, world-class reference testing for more than 25 years. Today, our staff of more than 100 board certified anatomic and clinical pathologists paired with more than 700 medical technologists and laboratory technicians provide crucial pathology and laboratory testing services to clients around the corner, throughout the country, and around the world.
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week to perform more than 11 million tests a year. Clients may select from a menu of more than 2,400 routine and esoteric tests. Through the application of leading-edge technology, Cleveland Clinic Laboratories prides itself on providing rapid turnaround time, affordable testing, and superior customer service.
Our specialized laboratories provide expertise in anatomic, clinical, and molecular pathology. We offer centers of excellence in coagulation, cytogenetics, molecular pathology, hematopathology, and biochemistry. Our fully subspecialized model of pathology practice ensures the expertise to drive continuous excellence and clinical relevance in these labs.
Cleveland Clinic Laboratory surgical pathologists practice in a full subspecialty model with expertise in all subspecialties within anatomic pathology. Our anatomic pathology staff has access to leading laboratory technologies, including electron microscopy, one of the largest IHC menus in the country, and ePathology to help make accurate diagnoses and communicate them with clinicians.
Physicians and health care facilities across the country rely on the specialists at Cleveland Clinic Laboratories to provide the expert diagnosis, second opinions, and subspecialty consultations that are the basis for effective patient care.
Experience the difference with Cleveland Clinic Laboratories. For more information, please visit our Client Services page.
Cleveland Clinic Laboratories contributes to excellent patient care by providing comprehensive, high-quality laboratory testing and patient-focused expert consultation. This mission is supported by innovative research and new test development, exceptional customer service, continuous quality improvement, and leadership in education.
We will provide the highest quality laboratory testing and expert pathology diagnosis to patients institutionally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Clinical Excellence
- We provide comprehensive and high-quality pathology interpretations and laboratory testing in a patient-responsive manner.
- Expert Diagnosis
- In order to ensure the best patient care possible, our subspecialty experts are available for direct consultation with clinicians about the patient diagnoses that we provide.
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- We are continuously evaluating and implementing the best practices in laboratory testing across the testing spectrum.
- Dedication to our Staff
- We believe that our staff is our most valuable resource. We ensure that they are supported and recognized for their accomplishments.
- Innovative Test Development
- A continual focus on new test development is important to provide the best capabilities for patient diagnosis.
- Research and Education
- Research and education are cornerstones of Cleveland Clinic's mission and are essential for leadership in pathology and laboratory medicine. Research and its resulting innovations provide the foundations for the future of patient care while education helps to ensure that present and future patients will be well cared for.